Ages 3 & older, with parents
Göran Berg, Program Director
In Crowden's Suzuki Strings program, parents take an active role in the educational process by attending all lessons and classes, and by practicing daily with their children at home.
To enroll in Suzuki Strings, families follow this three-step process:
- Register for a free informational meeting, for parents only. Fall: September 9; Spring: January 13.
- Enroll in our Introduction to Suzuki class, a four-week course on Saturday afternoons that begins the week following each informational meeting. The course introduces the fundamentals of the Suzuki method through both a music and movement class for parents and children together, and a parents-only seminar. Tuition: $325
- You are now ready to enroll in Suzuki Strings! The program begins the week of October 9 (fall) or February 12 (spring).
Ages 3 & older with parents
Informational Meetings for Parents:
- Fall meeting: September 9, 2017
- Spring meeting: January 13, 2018
Tuition for 4-week Introduction to Suzuki class: $325
Tuition for Suzuki lessons varies depending on the length of lessons. The cost for beginning students typically starts at $1,360 for a 16-week semester. Please contact Crowden for more information.