Where students come to receive a world-class education with music at its core.
Crowden Music Center
Crowden Music Center is committed to excellence in education, performance, and creative endeavor, and to the cultural enrichment of the larger community.
- We believe that the understanding, practice, and study of music enriches the quality of life, nourishes the human spirit, and fosters the growth of intellect, creativity, and character.
- We believe that the drive to learn is an innate human quality. We encourage curiosity, discovery, and engagement through an active learning process.
- We believe in the power of interpersonal communications, and actively practice and teach skills of listening, empathy, and collaborative effort.
- We value an inclusive community of students, parents, faculty, and supporters, celebrating differences of race, culture, ethnicity, socio-economic status, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
The Crowden School
The Crowden School provides students in their foundational stages with excellent musical and academic teaching within a supportive school environment.
- We instill students with self-confidence, adaptability, maturity, critical thinking, and perspective to sustain their continued development and personal fulfilment throughout their lives.
- We value quality musical training and performance in balance with scholarly education as a core educational development of a whole person.
- We foster creative, problem solving, compassionate young people with integrity and a sense of responsibility, who enrich their communities.
- We develop collaborative classrooms and school community where each staff member, student, and family take responsibility for the collective success and well-being of all.